Mayor de Blasio and Max Rose need to finally admit that sanctuary city policies have put innocent New Yorkers at risk.
Written on Jan, 23 2020 01:46
In a horrendous act, an illegal immigrant was arrested for an assault when he attacked and slashed his own father, but the NYPD was forced to ignore an ICE detainer request issued for him on the same day he was arrested. After being released without bail, he was arrested weeks later for sexually abusing and murdering a 92 year old Queens’ woman.
And on Christmas Eve, an unlicensed illegal immigrant who fled after striking and killing a mother of three, was later arrested and immediately released without bail, under the terms of New York’s new bail reform and sanctuary policies. Thankfully, ICE agents have now apprehended him.
Max Rose supports sanctuary policies like Bill de Blasio’s that prevented these individuals from being turned over immediately to federal immigration officials.
Опубликовано от имени:
Nicole Malliotakis Assemblywoman
Nicole Malliotakis is an American politician. A Republican, she represents part of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and East Shore, Staten Island in the New York State Assembly. Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress 2020View on the map
Ещё записи от этого имени:
- Budget cuts could shutter veterans suicide prevention program, lawmakers say
- Happy Greek Independence Day!
- MALLIOTAKIS, ORTIZ, VETERANS SPEAK AGAINST PROPOSED CUTS TO VETERANS =VIDEO=
- Nicole Malliotakis Biography
- Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress
- Driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Exposes Verrazzano Two-Way Toll Shell Game
- Malliotakis: Keep And Expand Gifted And Talented Programs
- NY Congressman Max Rose voted to open the door to amnesty for more than 2.5 million illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Statement on Rescinded NY License Plate Fee