NY Congressman Max Rose voted to open the door to amnesty for more than 2.5 million illegal immigrants
Written on Jun, 7 2019 22:28
This week, Max voted to open the door to amnesty for more than 2.5 million illegal immigrants, including known gang members and those with DUIs and firearm convictions.
The bill, which he "proudly" co-sponsored, even prohibits the Department of Homeland Security from accessing state and federal gang databases to prevent Green Cards from getting into the wrong hands.
All of this will cost you $35 billion without allocating a penny toward border security to resolve our current crisis.
Unfortunately, that’s not all. Max spent the week pushing for a massive taxpayer-funded campaign finance system that would give up to $5 million in our tax dollars to each federal campaign.
Do you want him, Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Jerry Nadler to each get $5 million in your hard-earned tax dollars to fund their campaigns?
Help me fight back! Donate $25, $50 or $100 today.
Sincerely, Nicole Malliotakis
Опубликовано от имени:
Nicole Malliotakis Assemblywoman
Nicole Malliotakis is an American politician. A Republican, she represents part of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and East Shore, Staten Island in the New York State Assembly. Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress 2020
- 11 Maplewood Place
- Staten Island
- New York, 10306
- United States
- Категория: Политики (из "Госслужбы")
Ещё записи от этого имени:
- Budget cuts could shutter veterans suicide prevention program, lawmakers say
- Happy Greek Independence Day!
- MALLIOTAKIS, ORTIZ, VETERANS SPEAK AGAINST PROPOSED CUTS TO VETERANS =VIDEO=
- Nicole Malliotakis Biography
- Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress
- Driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Exposes Verrazzano Two-Way Toll Shell Game
- Malliotakis: Keep And Expand Gifted And Talented Programs
- Mayor de Blasio and Max Rose need to finally admit that sanctuary city policies have put innocent New Yorkers at risk.
- Malliotakis Statement on Rescinded NY License Plate Fee