MALLIOTAKIS, ORTIZ, VETERANS SPEAK AGAINST PROPOSED CUTS TO VETERANS =VIDEO=
Written on Mar, 23 2019 15:01
Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis (R,C,I,Ref-Brooklyn, Staten Island), Assemblyman Felix Ortiz (D-Kings), Kings County American Legion and Sons of the American Legion, holding a press conference on Friday, March 22 at the Fort Hamilton Army Base. They expressed their dissatisfaction with the proposed cuts to veterans’ programs and services and call for full restoration in the state’s final budget.
The proposed Executive Budget called for cuts to veterans’ services, including a $4.8 million cut to the Joseph P. Dwyer Peer-to-Peer counseling and other mental health program.
1 - 54434191_10218469614560607_1601426385069408256_n.jpg
2 - 54434818_10218469616160647_7472647962896629760_o.jpg
3 - 55501480_10218469617040669_1318940484726423552_o.jpg
Nicole Malliotakis Assemblywoman
Nicole Malliotakis is an American politician. A Republican, she represents part of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and East Shore, Staten Island in the New York State Assembly. Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress 2020
More records from this name:
- Budget cuts could shutter veterans suicide prevention program, lawmakers say
- Happy Greek Independence Day!
- Nicole Malliotakis Biography
- Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress
- Driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Exposes Verrazzano Two-Way Toll Shell Game
- Malliotakis: Keep And Expand Gifted And Talented Programs
- Mayor de Blasio and Max Rose need to finally admit that sanctuary city policies have put innocent New Yorkers at risk.
- NY Congressman Max Rose voted to open the door to amnesty for more than 2.5 million illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Statement on Rescinded NY License Plate Fee