Nicole Malliotakis Biography
Written on Feb, 23 2019 13:32
Malliotakis earned her B.A. from Seton Hall University and her MBA from Wagner College. She previously worked as a liaison for other New York politicians, including former Senator John Marchi and Governor George Pataki. Malliotakis also worked as a public affairs manager.
2017 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2017 legislative session, this legislator served on the following committees:
|[hide]New York committee assignments, 2017|
|• Corporations, Authorities and Commissions|
|• Governmental Employees|
|• Ways and Means|
1 - NicoleMalliotakis1.jpg
Nicole Malliotakis Assemblywoman
Nicole Malliotakis is an American politician. A Republican, she represents part of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and East Shore, Staten Island in the New York State Assembly. Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress 2020
More records from this name:
- Budget cuts could shutter veterans suicide prevention program, lawmakers say
- Happy Greek Independence Day!
- MALLIOTAKIS, ORTIZ, VETERANS SPEAK AGAINST PROPOSED CUTS TO VETERANS =VIDEO=
- Nicole Malliotakis is running for Congress
- Driver's licenses to illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Exposes Verrazzano Two-Way Toll Shell Game
- Malliotakis: Keep And Expand Gifted And Talented Programs
- Mayor de Blasio and Max Rose need to finally admit that sanctuary city policies have put innocent New Yorkers at risk.
- NY Congressman Max Rose voted to open the door to amnesty for more than 2.5 million illegal immigrants
- Malliotakis Statement on Rescinded NY License Plate Fee